Track your aircraft assets
AirSatOne's WorldTrack is an optional service that allows our customers to track their aircraft(s) anywhere in the world both privately and securely, whether it is in the air or on the ground. Monitor your aircraft location and flight path, in real time and historically, overlaid on a map or satellite image. Position reports can also be forwarded to 3rd parties such as government agencies, USFS, GIS Mapping or other custom mapping services.
- Manage aircraft location and status
- Monitor take-off, landing, ETE and distance usage, position, heading, speed, altitude and other flight status data
- Increase field operator efficiency with event-trigged alerts
- Live real-time and historical flight paths
- Custom user logins for your clients and employees